Crown and Cutlass is written in C++, using OpenGL and SDL in order to allow cross-platform compatibility.
- Sail around the Carribean in your pirate ship
- Sail into port in Carribean towns
- Ability to save and load game
- Build up your own fleet
- Trade, recruit sailors, visit the Governor, repair your ships when in town
- Supply and demand based economic simulation with a variety of commodities
- Multiple nationalities controlling the cities and other ships
- Pillage towns and engage in naval battles with other ships
- Seach for buried treasure by disembarking from your ship
- Swordfight in duels
- Sink your friends in multiplayer naval battles
Technical Details may be found here.